Global Care Medical Center of Bay provides the very best care in every medical area. Our doctors are leaders in their fields with the most advanced medical knowledge at their fingertips and a highly-skilled nursing and professional staff working with them side-by-side.
Located at the Fourth and Fifth Floor of the GCMCB Building, for Adult Consultation proceed to Fourth Floor and for pediatrics proceed to fifth floor of the Building.
For your convenience, our information staff will assist you through the process.
Are you scheduled for Surgery?
The Surgery Department and Operating Room Complex serve patients who have surgical procedures and return home on the same day. This allows for minimal disruption to your personal routine and promotes rest and recovery in the comfort of your own home.
The following information will you prepare for your day surgery experience:
DAY OF SURGERY:
It is better to follow the instructions of your physician and the nursing staff have given you about eating, drinking liquids, taking your medications, and smoking before surgery. When you have anesthesia, consuming even a small of liquids or solids beforehand can cause serious complications. If you do not follow these instructions, your surgery may have to be a delay.
A family member or friend may be allowed to go in with you with the discretion of the Attending Physician on the Hospital Policy may apply in the pre-surgical area before surgery and in the recovery area after surgery. They can be included in your discussions with the medical staff regarding your care following surgery if you wish.
You will have an opportunity to speak with your anesthesiologist before you have surgery to answer any questions you may have about anesthesia. Your departure time depends on the type of anesthetic and type of surgery you have and how your body reacts to both. If you are not feeling well enough to go home, your physician may admit you to the hospital overnight.
You can speed up your return to your “normal” self by resting, following the activity restrictions that the nurses and your physician have given you, and taking your medication as ordered.
Your physician or nurse will give you instructions about how to taking care of yourself once you are home and who to call if you have problems.
Proceed to the Emergency Room to be assisted by our high competent Medical Staff. They will explain the procedure and coordinate all your needs for your patients.
– Data Collection and Processing Consent
– Consent for care or surgery.
– Release of information to your insurance carrier or other organization.
– Responsibility for your hospital charges.
– Assignment of insurance benefits.
– Specific services you’ll need for your diagnosis.
3.Regardless of the reason for your stay at GCMCB, please be sure to bring your insurance cards or forms.
Admission Process for HMO:
If you are planning to use your HMO or Health Insurance, notify
Admitting Section and present your membership card and valid ID. Validation of
membership and admission coverage with the Health Insurance shall follow.
Admission of patient who availed GCMCB packages:
Approved packages advised from their Physicians shall only
All approved hospital packages are not entitled to person
with disability, senior citizen and stockholder.
Complimentary Admitting Kit:
A handy bag with basic essentials that will be useful to
patients and pillow.
ADMISSION GUIDELINES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
1. Only one companion is allowed to help you through your hospital stay. A negative RTPCR is required.
2. Be reminded that the person closest to you, can make decisions about your care in case you cannot do that for yourself.
3. Appliances are not allowed inside the room (electric fan, nebulizer, electric kettle etc.)
4. Gadgets are allowed inside the facility.
5. Below 21 years old are not allowed as companion.
6. Bringing personal items will have waiver/consent that will be given by admitting section.
7. Feeding bottles for Pediatrics are not allowed inside.
ORANGE WARD ADMISSION:
1. For pediatric admission during COVID 19 pandemic, only one companion is allowed per patient, additional companion once with approval by Pedia IDS.
2. PPE must be worn by the companion at all times during patient admission (face mask, face shield and gown) it will be given by the nursing staff.
3. Strictly no visitors allowed.
4. Companion may request additional food to dietary department upon admission and will be charged to patient’s account.
5. Appliances are not allowed inside the room (electric fan, nebulizer, electric kettle etc.)
6. Gadgets are allowed inside the facility.
7. Age below 21 years old are not allowed as companion.
8. Companion is strictly not allowed to go outside the patient’s room.
9. Feeding bottles for Pediatrics are not allowed inside.
10. Senior Citizen ages 60-up, Pediatric ages 18 and below, Unstable patients, PWDs must have one companion.
ICU ADMISSION FOR ORANGE WARD AND CLEAN WARD:
1. Relatives are not allowed inside the ICU.
2. Relatives are not allowed in waiting area.
For our clients, the front parking are designated areas to accommodate your convenience. If not yet familiar, please ask an assistance with our Security Guard on post. They are the authorized personnel to assist in the Parking area.
HOW TO GET HERE:
Please check this link below for your reference.
If you have questions about your upcoming admission to Global Care Medical Center of Bay,
Information: 0905 -426 -7009 / 0961 – 319 – 8099 / (049) 559 7009 / 559 6145 Local No: 101/114/129
Admitting Section: 0919-066-2281 / 0966-927-7735 / (049) 559 7009 /559 6145 Local No; 102/ 121