Our website address is: https://demowebsite3.net/gcmc-bay
Global Care Medical Center of Bay (GCMCB) is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy. We are at the forefront of not only implementing but also complying with the Republic Act No. 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules
and Regulations. This Notice embodies how we may collect, use, retain and disclose your personal or sensitive health information as well as your rights as owners of this personal data.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE:
Gathering personal information such as:(names, age, date of birth, gender, address, email, contact number, family member/relative, guardian information) are necessary to serve as a reference in all information needs during your stay the facility with the assurance of confidentiality.
Collection of information through an interview, writing, email, telephone calls, and SMS messaging are the different processes acknowledged by the management with vigilant monitoring on confidentiality.
DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
All information collected is disclosed to other Health Care affiliated Facilities or Company with whom have a joint agreement’s or to non-affiliated third parties to provide services with customer authorization and as may be required/authorized by Law.
Global Care Medical Center of Bay secured measures to prevent personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD:
All personal information is no longer needs for the purpose for which It won’t obtain. We will take reasonable steps to destroy, permanently de-identify, or anonymize it. However, as mandated by the law’s all Health Information must store for a minimum of fifteen (15) years.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Access Personal Data or Health Information for an update or correction is subject to certain exceptions as long as provided by the law. If you wish to do so, please inform us in writing. Let us know if you have queries, complaints, suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice. You may reach us through email and call.
1. Do not disclose any confidential information about patients, individuals, or the organization to the external organization without explicit consent and approval.
2. Do not disclose any information about patient health records over the telephone unless authorized and consented.
3. Do not talk about patient health conditions or individuals in public places where others may overhear.
4. Do not leave patient charts or any sensitive documents unattended where others can access them.
5. Do not store patient records or confidential documents in an unsecured place or room.
6. Do not post patient photos and health records and anything libelous, defamatory, offensive, or abusive on social media.
7. Do not take photos, videos, and audio recordings without the explicit consent of parties involved within the hospital premises.
8. Do not use personal data held for one purpose for a different purpose without the permission of the person or parties involved.
9. Do not erase, alter any personal data and confidential documents without permission.
10. Do not use email or media platforms for sending unencrypted confidential documents.
11. Do not dispose of or delete any patient health record or organizational information/documents without approval.